| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nanchang in January is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.4 °C (36.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in January is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry. Only 56.1mm (2.2in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 10:46 long with an average length of 10:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Nanchang January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nanchang, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nanchang:
- Zhengzhou, China - 713.1 kms (443.1 miles) NNW
- Xi'An, China - 916.3 kms (569.4 miles) NW
- Pingbian, China - 392.3 kms (243.8 miles) NW
- Yichang, China - 503.5 kms (312.9 miles) WNW
- Chongqing, China - 915.7 kms (569 miles) W
- Changsha, China - 304 kms (188.9 miles) W
- Zhijiang, China - 625 kms (388.4 miles) W
- Ganzhou, China - 317.2 kms (197.1 miles) SSW
- Guangzhou, China - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) SSW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 720.8 kms (447.9 miles) SSW
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong - 721.8 kms (448.5 miles) SSW